Sunday, July 8, 2012

Don't Buy A House From Dick

So after the past few weeks I've been tempted to change the name of this blog to My Stupid Stupid House. As is with most projects, what was supposed to take a few days turned into 2 weeks due to the discovery of more "creative" DIY work done by the previous owner. For simplicity sake, let's call this previous owner Richard. I hear he likes to be called Dick so I'll refer to him as that from here on out.

So anyhow, I've fixed Dick's creativity and I've calmed down and am no longer bitter. In fact, I've come up with a list of presents I'm going to give him for Christmas:

1. A book on plumbing.
2. A book on electrical.
3. Audio books on plumbing & electrical in case Dick can't read (likely).
4. The complete Nickelback discography.

So there you go, people. Be the bigger person and forgive. It's much more pacifying than holding a grudge and bitterly ranting about it on the internet. 

P.S. I'll be posting pictures of Dick's work in the Thanks, Dick section that I'll create eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment